Welcome to The Outside In Rollerdrome
We are very proud of our new rink being the largest rink in the South West of England
So what's all the hype about skating then?
Skating is really good for you and will keep you fit, it’s equivalent to jogging in terms of health benefits and calorie consumption, reduction of body fat and core strength development.
It's easy on the joints, works your arms and your legs, improves balance, agility and coordination, improves endurance and strengthens the heart – but the most important benefit to roller skating is that it never fails to put a smile on your face – you will never see an unhappy skater.
We are all about having fun but safety is very important to us, we have skate marshals on the rink at all times to help keep you happy and safe and to give you a hand or some tips should you need them! We also have knee/elbow pads, wrist guards & helmets available to hire if you want some added confidence. We have over 400 pairs of hire skates available in all sizes from a junior 6 through to an adult 14, it’s fine if you want to wear your own though, either quads or in-lines.
OUR SKATING RULES
(These are for yours and others safety & to ensure you have a great time with us)
* Socks must be worn when wearing loan skates *
* No food or drinks to be taken onto the skating area *
* No cameras, phones or photography on the rink *
* Please skate in the direction you are advised to by the skate guards *
* Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances or anyone under the influence
will not be permitted on the premises *
* Please listen to the skate guards, they are there for your safety *
* All patrons must report any injury to a crew member of Outside In Rollerdrome, regardless of the severity *
* If you have a serious medical condition or injury that may be aggravated by exercise, please do not skate *
* While skating, no pushing or disruptive behaviour that could jeopardize the safety of other skaters *
* Children under the age of 16 MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult (parent/guardian) whist within Outside In Rollerdrome at all times*
*Personal protective equipment is available free of charge & failure to request & use such equipment
is entirely at the customers risk *
* No profanity – Repetitive foul or abusive language will lead to suspension from the skating session *
* No carrying of children whilst on skates at any time *
* All patrons use the facility of the skating rink at their own risk*
* No spectators on the rink at any time *
* No speed skating unless within the allotted time which will be advised by the skate Marshals /DJ *
ADDITIONAL RULES WHEN USING YOUR OWN SKATES
• Please clean your skates before arriving at the rink
• No bolts sticking outside of wheels or excessively worn wheels or wheel stops
• All wheels must be attached, no spaces allowed
• Skates intended for toe stops must have toe stops or plugs on before entering the rink
ALL PERSONAL SKATES WILL BE CHECKED ON ARRIVAL FOR SAFE USEAGE